Stocking Stuffers

I have a little boy that is 20 months old. I honestly don't know what to get him for his stocking. I'm a first time mom and I don't know much about this kind of stuff. Any help would be great. Thanks.

mary_whtsn

Asked by mary_whtsn at 1:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They have these markers that are for that age group. They are shaped like animals and it come sin a pack of 3. I got my 17 month odl a pack. They also have mini trains for $1 at Target.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have an 18 month old daughter in her stockiing I am putting Flash Cards(First words, colors, letters, numbers), new silverware, a couple little books, small stuffed animal, some hair clippies, some small bath toys and I think thats all I can remember that I got for her stocking...
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 1:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Small cars/trains/planes, etc, crayons, little board books, a sweet treat, anything like this would be great. A comb and brush set, or a new toothbrush. Socks. I have a 2 year old daughter and she is getting things along these lines. She is getting her own chapstick and I have a feeling this will excite her more than anything though!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Our son loves fruit snacks and we use them as a reward (for good behavior, potty training, and picking up toys). So of course that was one of the first items for his stocking. We also got him his favorite sesame street character toothbrush and toothpaste set (toddler friendly of course), toy cars, books, bubble bath, bath toys, and moon dough. At this age useful items( socks, toothbrush, slippers,etc.) all still a "treat" to them without the hassle of searching for "toys" that are age appropiate...of course there are some out there but the likelyhood of them remembering, " Santa put socks and a toothbrush in my stocking!" is probably slim to none. in the odd chance that they do, just tell them Santa wanted to make sure they were set to be a good boy/girl by always brushing their teeth and wearing clean socks! lol
    shirley7409

Answer by shirley7409 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 23, 2010