clomid/metformin

i have difficulty getting pregnant so i am starting my metformin on today i have to take it three times a day i am also on thyroid medicine cause my thyroid was remove both of them i am so what i am asking do u guys think i should take both of them together or just the metformin i really don't like the clomid i am hoping for a bfp in january of 2011 an i will just pray to god that he bless me very soon.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I WAS in nursing school Metformin is for the treatment of diabetes. Is it going to affect your chances of getting pregnant. Well your Dr must know you are trying to conceive and you also need treatment for the conditions that those meds are prescribed for I am relatively certain that those meds specifically; have no bearing on that. Your conditions I dont know I would talk to him about all that there seems to be more communication thats needed among you and your GP
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 6:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Your Dr should know all this and if he doesn't you should tell him. If he does then you need to ask them and ask if it's ok to be sure. Ususally they won't prescribe something that is dangerous without giving the info to you.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2010