• In the Spotlight:

What's left to buy or do for Christmas

food, gifts, wrapping paper,tree whatever it is.....i got a couple of gifts and my food and giftbags/wrap..(left to do) like travel, pack, get guess room together

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 1:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I have to get my mom's gift, buy the food for dinner, and clean the house and I am all done!!!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• NOTHING! I'm all done as of yesterday! YAY!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• milk...lol i ran out
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• buy baking items, bake cookies, clean house.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The only thing I really need to do is go shopping for a few more grocery items for dinner. Everything else is done, thank goodness!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have to wrap all but two of my gifts, make another batch of Chex Mix (or two) and make the sugar cookies and then all of the goodies are done. I ordered my last 3 gifts from Amazon last night so the shopping is done. Then it is just time to pack to go home for the holidays and enjoy a nice long vacation with family. I can't wait for everything to be done but I am enjoying the preparations and not feeling as rushed this year as I have in the past. I have been known to be shopping on Christmas Eve and wrapping presents moments before they will be opened so I have made progess on not waiting until the last minute. :)
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I need to get bubble bath for DS's stocking, wrap 2 more presents, and then sit back and enjoy. I should be able to finish today! Yay!
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010