IS it possible that my twins could be fighting in the womb?

For the last two weeks my two twins have been kicking inside the womb like crazy!! its most active usually right when i wake up in the am Whats  weird is one will kick then all most immediately i feel on the other side where the other twin is kick!!! Could it be that there already fighting?? Also i am a young mom so if you guys have any tips on birth or just handling newborns and especially twins!! Also dealing with newborns when you live on your own in your own house!! thanks so much!!

hollymiller

Asked by hollymiller at 1:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL!!! No, that's cute though. Good luck!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That is to cute. Good Luck!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am 26w with twin boys and I have been experiencing the same thing lol At my last ultrasound it was quite obvious that Baby B was taking up all of Baby A's precious space. He looked VERY cramped on his side and a little agitated about it lol It could very well be a small spat for space, or just the other one reacting to his brothers kicks. Whatever it is, it's a pretty cool feeling as long as they stay away from my ribs and my bladder lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• There was a recent study that hypothesized that twins start socializing in the womb. They are probably just getting to know one another!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 1:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My mom is a twin, and she's convinced they were at each other's throats in the womb.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 2:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't think I would call it "fighting", but "interacting"...for sure.

Twins for your first birth...prepare for a change in your life beyond imagination. You will learn the meaning of love, worry, fear, joy, uncertainty, and probably most of all fatigue.

If there is dependable help for you, accept it. The best help for a new mom is help with things like cooking, cleaning, laundry. Most of the baby stuff, you should do -- if you can.

If it turns out that you have a C-section, you will NEED help around the house and with the babies. Also, don't let the "loss" of a vaginal birth concern you. (I say this because a dear friend cried and cried over feeling she FAILED childbirth, simply because she was unable to deliver vaginally. Whatever your birth experience, it will be a beautiful part of your life story. Accept it as such.

Good Luck with you precious pair. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You are just feeling them move, times 2. That's all.

Answer by louise2 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I DONT THINK THEY BE FIGHTING I TAKE THEY BOTH JUS TRYNA GET IN A COMFY POSITION..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Actually we have video ultrasound of the twins kicking the crap out of each other :) Soo funny and since at 4 yrs they beat each other daily, I'd say it was telling ;)
    -R
    Raestb

Answer by Raestb at 3:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010