Im not sure if our marriage will last like this!! adult content

Dh and I have good sex. No great sex! BUT it ONLY happens when we get wasted! Yes drunk stupid wasted. If we dont, I am soooo shy, and barely get into it! I am aware of everything, and DONT let my inhibitions go! It drives me nuts! I just wish I could let go and actually get into it! I worry about my belly rolls, Im not THAT fat. Just 135 pds. When I orgasm, I sometimes toot. Yes toot! LOL. Dh doesnt care, but IIII do! Im afraid the drunk stupid (its fantastic!!) sex is going to get old, or ill get used to drinking, and then have to opt to getting something stronger. Im not sure what to do!!! He loves me sober.. lol, but he says Im a prude sober. Ehhh im not sure if we will last!! /:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Work on it gradually. It sounds like he is understanding. Try new things a little at a time. Books might help if you read them together.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Okay easier said than done but tonight make it a special night without the alcohol. He loves you obviously and so do something your not used to. Push through your shell and go get some sexy lingere and just throw him on the bed and get dirty lol if this wasn't a website id give better ideas. But he'd just love that your trying :) good luck!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE SELF CONSCIOUS ABOUT URSELF. THAT IS UR HUSBAND AND YOU SHOULD BE SHY AROUND HIM AT ALL. TELL URSELF EVERYDAY THAT YOU ARE SEXY AND THAT YOU CAN MAKE URSELF CUM ON NUMEROUS OCCASION WITH OR WITHOUT UR HUSBAND....TALK DIRTY TO URSELF. EXPLORE UR INNER FREAK...I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE WE ALL DO .
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010