Do you wrap Santa gifts?

the ones he brings on Christmas eve and puts under the tree when the kids are asleep?

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 2:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• For the most part, yes. Santa uses special Disney paper that is way different from our normal Christmas wrapping paper. He even fills out a sheet of unique Disney To/From labels in his own writing (not mine).

Caveat to that would be items that go in the stocking are not wrapped. Also, items like bicycles, stuffed animals, and toy trains that he sets up are, of course, unwrapped. Everything else gets wrapped.
    LadyJag

Answer by LadyJag at 8:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No, because my Husband and I haven't done "from Santa" gifts thus far. Our Son knows who Santa is, but He knows that all the gifts under the tree are from Mommie and Daddie unless otherwise stated (from His Grandparents, etc). Last year, however, a suprise gift for Our Son was on Our doorstep..it said it was from "Santa" and that is what We told Him. We're pretty sure it was from a guy my Husband works with, but he still won't admit it. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my mom never did but i do, i like to see my dd open her gifts and be surprised, but santa uses different paper than mommy :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If it's small then I do, but if they're large then no!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• sleepyep.

brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope. That's how the kids knew what was from Santa...they were just displayed under the tree. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I wrap each and everyone of them!

Answer by older at 2:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Depends on the size. The Big Gree Machine for DS,11, and treke for DS,2, will just get BIG bows. The Perry Okey Machine and CDs for both will get special Santa wrap.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, I have my dd pick out special paper that we leave for Santa and his helpers to use on Christmas eve.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 2:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My kids are in high school- I am sad that it is not really like that any more for us.
    chefjen

Comment by chefjen (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010