Do you "stress eat" during the holidays?

The holiday season is no holiday for most people because few, if any, can give up their day job to take care of the additional burdens and obligations associated with the Christmas/New Year celebrations. Even though the computer has made it easier to buy gifts, send cards and pen the yearly letter to relatives, no computer is capable of decorating the house, cooking holiday meals and picking up relatives at the airport. The to-do list seems endless but the number of days to accomplish everything necessary are all too limited. Eating seems to be the only time you forget about your obligations and just relax.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/judith-j-wurtman-phd/overeating-during-the-holidays_b_796331.html

tasches

Asked by tasches at 2:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• No..I don't stress about holidays because there is nothing to stress about for me and my Family. I eat like I normally do..which isn't much. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think everyone does to some extent.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't stress eat, but I definitly eat. Lol. Im pretty comfortable with myself though so those few extra pounds don't bother me.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 2:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think I stress eat in general not just because of the chaos surrounding the holiday season.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I do not stress because we do not do gifts, decorate or any of that. We refuse to fall victim to the commercialism. We celebrate family it is awesome. We have a great meal, great conversation and a great day together.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010