Pork Fried Rice Recipe?

I want it to taste like it does at our local chinese restaurant. Yum. I've looked it up online and all the recipes I can find aren't even close. What they make here is yellow rice with little bits of red pork in it, peas, carrots, and onions. That's it. No egg or anything like that.

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I responded to this yesterday. I love to cook and I've tried it every which way from Sunday and there is no possible way that I've figured out to be able to make it come out the same as at the Chinese restaurant. I even bought a Wok and nada, zilch!!! I suggested yesterday to go to the corner Chinese place, buy quart and put it in a pot on the stove and claim it as your own. Hey it's not kosher and it's a loophole but if I remember correctly, it's your child that wants it and I don't think he'll care just as long as he thinks mami made it. Don't lie to him when he asks if you made it just say, yes honey...I GOT IT for you...let me know what you decide to do.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Never tried to make it at home. We always order out when we want it, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It's me that's wanting to learn how to cook it. I don't have a son- so that's not it. Somebody else probably posted the same question.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010