My daughter is almost 5 months and is shaking when she is eating!!!!!

It just started over the weekend... We have noticed when she is REALLY tired and eating (falling asleep while eating) she starts to SHAKE while she is sleeping and eating. I wake her up and she stops... What the heck is this it reallys scared me!!! She did to today while my sister fed her to!

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 2:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I kind of remember my kids shaking a little. Like a light tremor when they are about to fall asleep. I think it's normal.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• A small amount of shaking is quite normal, I do it too when I'm absolutely exhausted, so I think it's quite normal.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 2:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I asked my Dr. about this because I was pretty concerned. He said that it's actually caused by a little bit of reflux when they're drinking and dozing. He said not to worry about it; that it's perfectly normal!
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 9:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010