do you do this adult content

I sometimes go to porn sites to get sex ideas for me and my hubby am i wrong for doing this i just want to make sure im doing everything correct and making it fun for him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• No, it is not wrong education is a wonderful thing!

Answer by older at 2:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Porn sites are not normal sex lol.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I recently went to look at blow jobs to try to make his experience better. OMG it worked and what I learned was awesome. So you are not alone girlfriend go for it.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• sure. Getting ideas is great. I wouldn't be concerned with doing it "right". As long as you're both enjoying it, that's what matters.
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Not at all strange!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 2:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope. I just ask my fellow cafemoms!!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i feel guilty because when my husband goes on i feel its cheating but i go on to get ideas and to meke myself better for him i feel wrong
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well I can't say I go to porn sites because I'd be too afraid of having my computer crash since it's what I use to edit and order prints for my clients after I have a photo session.

Anyway I do read the articles in Cosmo and have visited groups on CM that give ideas for new positions, etc.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I've done it in the past. We have to learn somewhere! I also have a ebook of the kama sutra =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No, DH and I both feel porn is equal to cheating.
    I don't feel the need to be perfect in bed, learning together is half the fun! Also, why the double standard? You don't want him to look at porn, but you can? That is something that should be addressed. Perhaps it is time to talk to your DH about it? Find out how he feels.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 2:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010