Colors for Barbie party......

I can't decide on which color scheme to go with. Either hot pink & black or the hot pink and lavandar. If I do the pink & black I will probably just do plain pink & black plated, cups, etc and the pink and lavendar I will use the Barbie plates, cuos at Wal-Mart. They are pink, lavendar, lime green and white. Just wanting others opinions, please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go with "Blush and Bashful". Name that movie.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When I think Barbie I immediately think pink and purple.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• http://www.birthdayexpress.com/Barbie-All-Dolld-Up-Party-Supplies/65895/PartyKitDetail.aspx

I love this site it may give you even more ideas.  I like the hot pink and black idea. 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would say yes to the pink and just plain old barbie items. Or wise pink and lavender will be fine.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• How old is the child? If only 3 or 4 I would say lavender. But if she is say 5-10 I would go with black.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 7:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010