Do you have a problem with your Sciatic nerve?

matthew9_22

Asked by matthew9_22 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• yeah, when I was preggers.... baby was sitting on it. SUCKs!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My son ruined mine for me.
    jessicadestiney

Answer by jessicadestiney at 3:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes when I am pregnant and my chiropractor was get for helping it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes when I was pregnant it acted up but it started a few years prior when I just started practicing yoga
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• sometimes....I had alot of issues when I was pregnant and like 2mos ago was having problems again but it went away.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my second yes. I was limping a lot and I tried to stay off my feet as much as I could which wasn't always an option with a 3 yr old.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 7:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I probably do. I get pain and twitching throughout my legs.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yeh sometimes and when it does boy does it hurt. Sometimes it hurts so bad i cant lift my legs up.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I do right now, I hurt myself at work and I am on 25lb restriction right now it hurts into my groin and down my leg, and my feet tingle on the bottom i can't lay on my right side I have a tens unit but sometimes that even irritates it I have used heat, Ice, I've had therapy and chiropractic with theraputic massage....it sometimes is a constant throbbing pain sometimes a sharp pain but its a pain in the butt cheek literally, it has put a damper on my lifestyle I can't wear any kind of heels I can go down steps but it kills my hip to go up stairs, I have done stretches I have done the exercise ball, weights, treadmill, stationary bike even work rehab where they send a therapist to my job to help me learn ways to work thru it so I can keep working, I have had spasms in my low and middle back from it, I've tried everything but it still comes and goes, good days and bad and I doubt it will ever be 100%....
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2010