lymph nodes

these hurt really bad and its been on and off again pain in fact they are swollen a lot in the last two months. Also been having pain on my left side I think the ovarie but it could be something else,I feel sharp pain on my ovarie when I go the the bathroom. Is it possible that maybe an ovaries is causeing infection in my body like maybe its obstructing my colon? If I coould see a doctor I would but I just dont have the money to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• Even a doctor would need to do an examination on you before saying this or that is wrong. My advice is if you are worried, you've been having pain, etc you need to see a doctor. Planned Parenthood will do an examination on a sliding scale fee, yes they do women's help, OBGYN, they are more than just an abortion/BC clinic.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Are you sure it's your ovary or could it be your kidney? Do you have flank pain as well, because it could be indicative of a upper UTI.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 7:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would go see a family center.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010