What do you think about strippers? adult content

Have you ever been one or know anyone close that was?

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 3:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I used to want to be one..then I learned to respect myself and met my Husband. I durno..if some females prefer to do that than actual work and/or don't think they can find a better job, then to each their own. I don't think it's worth any amount of money, though.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think they make alot more money than I do
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• they gotta do what they gotta do. At least they're working and not draining on the economy
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Dont know any and never been to a strip club before. But they do what they got to do to make money. Now the one's that do the "speical" VIP things are just sluts
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't know any, but it would kill me, KILL me, if my daughter ever became one. I know we all find ourselves in tough spots and I don't begrudge someone who goes that route as long as there's always a loftier goal stripping is leading to.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My mom's boyfriend has 2 daughters who were/are strippers. I love both of them and they make damn good money. I have never looked down upon them for their jobs. You do what you have to do to put food on the table and pay the bills. They just stripped though, none of that private dancing stuff or anything that would involve sexual favors. I think it takes a lot of cajones to strip, I certainly could never do it!!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would do it in a heartbeat to feed my kids. I would probably get paid to put my clothes back on though. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't think about them. But they are just earning a living.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I've never known anyone who was or has stripped. As long as it's legal then I don't have anything against strippers. From what I hear they make pretty good money.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My cousin was. But she became a stripper for the attention. I know many women thinkn all strippers just want the money to pay for this or that, no she was an attention whore, she will tell you flat out, she loves male attention. Loves to be a tease. I don't know why she stopped but I have an itching feeling that she realized that there is more that goes on than she realized, and I remember her saying she felt pretty disgusted the few times she got called for a private room dance and the men would start to touch her and she never ever finished a private room dance because she would always leave early. I know that really upset her so maybe thats why she left.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010