Best Laundry Detergent?

What is your favorite? I like Era, it smells great and the price is good too. There are others cheaper, but I will pay for the smell. It's like an aphrodisiac or somehting to me. lol What's good for getting out dirt? We are short around here, and walk on our pants a lot and they forever look dirty around the bottom.

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I make my own laundry detergent and homemade fabric softener. Haven't found any commercial that holds a candle to it. :)
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 4:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love Tide but hate the price so I only buy it when it's on a big sale.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Tide.. I can't afford it though so we use Fab. It does the job I guess...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I like All-no fragrance. We have alergies here.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have tried all kinds and we actually like Purex the best. It's a lucky bonus that it's dirt cheap. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• They are all the same IMO. I use whatever is the cheapest. Right now I have Purex. Before that it was Arm amd Hammer powder.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my parents wont use anything but gain, which I hate

my in laws use dreft on everything (their clothing, towels, etc) which I find weird and it's also a little pricey

I only use tide. preferably w/ febreeze but sometimes w/ the downy ... It's horribly pricey but I love the strong clean smell.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My sister used to use Tide and I've used some of hers before, I still prefer the smell of Era. And I think it works about as well as Tide for half the price. Right now I'm using some Sun Sations or something like that from Family Dollar. It was $3 a jug but they had $1 off coupons so I bought two jugs. $4 for two bottles, but you get what you pay for. lol
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Dreft for everything? That's crazy. Too expensive, I didn't even use it for my second baby. Maybe they like the baby smell or something.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love Tide or anything else where the smell lasts a while. I have a bunch of cheapy laundry soap in storage so I end up mixing it with Tide so I can make it go farther...lol
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010