Why do savage people ask stupid non-questions?

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Religious Debate

• @MamaK88 Are you starting DRAMA??? Are you a TROLL? LOL...hey gal, it's fun to read the drama sometimes. I don't know, but it seems you may have made a point in this questions!!! YOU ROCK!!!
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 9:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Isn't this a stupid non-question?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It's easier to ignore someone who is irritating than it is to try and change their behavior through public ridicule.

But sometimes, ignoring a problem doesn't make it better - take syphilis, for example.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Like, Fred Savage?
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• She was kicked out of Current events and hot topics already b/c of her actions. And...she made a facebook group just to bash certain people on cafemom. All this and she is supposedly a Christian.

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You mean questions like "Why are non-believers so hostile?" That sort of question?

I really don't know what you're talking about. . .  There's nothing savage or hostile in a question like that, is there?  Nothing meant to incite drama or cause a hateful debate, is there?  She's perfectly innocent and *ahem* "god-like" in her line of questions that are always *ahem* truly asked because she *gag* cares *cough* about what others *cough, gag, cough* think. . .

Excuse me.  I don't know why I kept gagging and coughing there. . . I really don't know what you're talking about.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 6:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• did people think she is a Christian?!

It's one of those situations where you can only count someone as what they profess to be. As long as people run around insisting they are Christian (and that's the "right kind" of Christian, mind you), there's not much room to call them anything else. Kind of like Westboro. Everyone hates them. Nobody wants to be associated with them. As long as they call themselves Christian, it's not anyone else's place to say they aren't.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• good way to get attention..she just needs the points
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh lord... did I miss something in the time it took to drive home from work? Damn.

Certain people ask such questions in a desperate attempt to seem important. Their life is so tragically lonely (as any 50 yr old greasy bald man living in mommy's basement can tell you) that some people cling to the internet in a desperate hope that one day they will become popular.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010