jealous?

how do i stop thinking my bf is looking at every girl when we go out in public ?

ohhowilovemyson

Asked by ohhowilovemyson at 4:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Be confident in yourself. Jeolousy never strengthens a relationship.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Lighten up girlfriend. There are millions of pretty women out there. Be confident and they won't matter... Words of wisdom.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You can't stop him but you can tell him its rude and inappropriate and you would love if he would change his behavior.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• but i dont know that hes really doing it, i just feel like he does, but whenever i say anything he says hes not and doesnt, he says he just looks around and see everyone not juust girls :/
    ohhowilovemyson

Comment by ohhowilovemyson (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If he's actually doing that, then talk to him about how it hurts your feelings. If he's not really doing it and you're just thinking he is, then it's totally your problem and you need to work through it, maybe with some counseling.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Is there a reason you care? sounds more like your self esteem.. I think we all look - its normal and many times I look but not in a sexual way either.. just LOOK because.. no reason.. you should be secure enough in your relationship to not have to worry about it.. I guess it doesn't bother me in the least because I know he would never cheat..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Why do you feel threatened by other women? This is an insecurity problem that you need to deal with.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• ignore it, if it gets too bad then you start gawking at other mens assets eventually he should get the hint!! Otherwise if he ain't cheating just looking I would say ignore it - eventually he'll grow up!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You need to build yourself up....before you ruin the relationship with your jealousy. I know its hard but there are self help books out there that can teach you how to be confident in who you are and in any relationship that you are in...good luck.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010