FULL MOON!!!

SO...It's supposed to be a proven fact that if your due date is around a full moon your chances are increased on the day/night of the full moon. This upcomming Thursday is a Full Moon.....Anyone else hear about this or any incidents? I do, So...GOOD LUCK to anyone due now - I'm 36 weeks and freaked!

itsaboy1208

Asked by itsaboy1208 at 3:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I was in labor, I remember the nurses saying that Full Moons were a very busy time in LandD. If you were 39 weeks, I'd wonder, but you'll probably wait a couple of weeks to go into labor. Yea!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was 38 weeks with my first born and we had a full moon. She was two weeks over. I know your anxious, hopefully you can go early and have a wonderful healthy baby early!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• OMG, there were so many babies born the night my oldest was born, they were using u-haul boxes in the nursery so the babies in-room could use the bassinets! It was a full moon.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Oh sweet Jesus...I'm terrified, there's two full moons between now and my due date :P
    One on the 12th of this month and one on the 12th of next month. I'm due December 20th.
    I'll strap myself into bed on those days and not do ANYTHING that could cause me to go into labor, I don't want a preemie and I'd rather have her closer to her due date! Hahaha xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• OMG!! I'm 36 weeks today and the next full moon is November 13th, & I'm so ready for this baby to be out of me..maybe he'll get here then!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008