Wives that have been cheated on, how did you find out?

Will a man tell you if he wants out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Dumb ass left his e-mail up and when I jumped on the computer it was opened up to an e-mail that he sent to her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• She got pregnant
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I had lots of reasons to think it but no proof until the woman's husband stopped by one day and we compared notes.

he didn't want out, he just wanted some strange...then I wanted out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Mommy of two NO WAY! What did you do?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The other woman called right after we got home from a 2 week vacation and was crying TO ME that HE was supposed to take HER on a Caribbean cruise and he stood her up. I was pretty dern confused at first, but I caught on.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• called him on it. He claims a friend hacked into his email and was doing it. Kicked him out for a full month. Tried counseling but he refused. That was 2 years ago we are still trying to work things out but we are not together right now but we arent seeing anyone either. He claims nothing sexual happen and it was all e-mail but I have no way to prove that.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He came clean because he felt so bad 2 years later we're doing good and strong
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 4:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He wasn't that good at hiding it. I suspect he wanted to get caught.

He got phone calls on his cell that he snuck off to take, I overheard him saying "I love you" on his cell. He hid mail he received from her, claiming it was nothing, just writing to "keep in touch" after BT. I found him the night before he left TDY, tearing up a bunch of mail, but he didn't bury it in the outside trash, just tossed it in the kitchen trash.

Then, he asked me to mail him his journal (when he'd "forgottn" on top of the dresser) and a love letter fell out of it.

I might be slow, but I'm not entirely stupid.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my friends husband was sleeping with their next door neighbor, she was suspicious because whenever they were over to the neighbors for parties and my friend would want to go home he would always stay and then she started looking at his cell phone bill and seeing her number on it 5-10 times a day, calls always between the hours of work. Never any calls when the neighbors husband or my friends husband was home. He would always say "they were friends and she just needed someone to talk to" They all are divorced now and he STILL hasn't admitted to it!
    Anonymous

• bjojola! omg I feel for you, What was the outcome? Is he with her?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010