HOW DO I CONTROL MY HUNGER FOR SEX WITH THE ONE I LOVE?

I SEEM TO BE MORE FRISKY THAN EVER. WE HAVE BEEN HAVING VERY GOOD SEX AND WELL I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT I JUST CAN'T HAVE ENOUGH. I FEEL LIKE I DON'T GET IT LIKE WERE SUPPOSED TO. LIKE AT LEATS ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. I PROBABLY SOUND CRAZY. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE VERY PASSIONATE WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING IN THE BED. I'M TALKIN TOYS AND EADIBLE BODY GELS. LATELY SINCE HE GOT HIS NEW JOB HE'S TOO TIERED TO EVEN THINK ABOUT ME. I TRY TO GIVE HIM HINTS AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO DO THE DO HE'S KNOCKED OUT IN ANOTHER WORLD. MY HORMONES ARE JUST OUT OF CONTROL.

THE3BROTHERS

Asked by THE3BROTHERS at 4:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• anon - doing it youself is not the same by any means,you crave his touch,, his body believe me i know..but you love him and be there for him in is rough time and he will be there for YOU when he is better..
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Put yourself in his shoes. Too much of a good thing will turn him off, especially if he's tired after a long week. If you have to, take care of yourself on your own. You know what I mean. Cut him some slack or you'll just end up driving him further away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Take care of business yourself when you can, and just keep trying with him. He'll surely be up for it sometimes!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• you just want him more because he's unavailable....but i suggest that u should not be so pushy man can get so turned off by very sexually aggresive woman....and it would push him away so fast the fact that he just started a new job could make less interested in sex because his so focuse on his performance in his professional life right now instead of his performance sexually try to be understanding and back off abit and u will see that he will get his interest again...but do remember that at one point things will change sexually and what was so much fun before will then become so routine and abit boring to him be alittle mysterious and unavailable yourself ply alittle hard to get at times it will light up his desire again after he gets use to his new job and becomes comfortable and secure then will he feel like he misses you if u be patient.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• hey did i write this???? i have the same problem,I love my baby and cant get enough.and its not because he doesnt satisfy me he does a great job,,there fore i wnt more.mine gets tired too .and i feel bad.you may need to take care of it yourself,jut once in awhile.
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 7:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I know how you feel, I want it lots right now, crave it. I hate feeling this way. I can't do it myself, it's just not the same. My husband is having health issues right now. I feel like I'm in my prime and I'm not getting any! What to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• well I would check up on maybe sex addiction or maybe something similar or maybe you are just outta sync lately...:) good luck!
    Lady_Rhia

Answer by Lady_Rhia at 9:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• sex addiction! please shes totally happy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• hey thanks for your helpful answers. and yes i am totally happy i'm just freaky!lol!
    THE3BROTHERS

Answer by THE3BROTHERS at 1:16 AM on Nov. 12, 2008