I know how the Medical feild works but I still hate it...

When they keep you waiting hours past your appt.Just getting very agitated:/But have to be nice and patient (literally).

karencrouch

Asked by karencrouch at 4:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• Doctors these days double book and they r just really busy! Not all r like that,hopefully!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My childrens old doctor was like that and I hated it! I had to change their doctors because their old one actually left us in the room waiting for almost 2 hours just to listen for a heart murmur! Their new one isn't the fastest either, but a lot better than the last one. My doctor is pretty fast. I've never had to wait longer than 15mins for anything and I've been seeing her for almost 5 years :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 4:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I know what you mean! I often have to take my son to see specialists and it is not unusual for us to wait 2 or more hours to see the doctor.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• banging head into wallWaiting sucks!

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love my pediatrician a lot because I rarely have to wait. It's when I have to make an emergency appointment that I have to wait which is understandable to me.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 7:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010