ebay

I have sold an item on ebay but haven't received the payment and that was over a week ago. Is there anything I am suppose to do? Or put it back on the list to be sold?

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 4:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Contact the buyer first. If you dont get a response contact ebay. They'll tell you when you're able to place it back on for sale. Ebay will mar the non-payment on the buyer and you'll be free to sell it again
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Have you tried to contact the buyer to see what`s going on? i believe you can report a non paying bidder.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I agree that you want ot contact the buyer first to see what is going on. That way you can tell customer service that you have tried. You have to go through a certain process to relist the item and that includes eBay staff trying to contact the buyer also. You'll see the help areas on the eBay website. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You can open up a Non Paying Buyer report. You can do that after 7 days. They then have 4 whole days to respond. If they don't, eBay will close it and refund your fees to you. They don't really do much to that person unless they do it several times.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• open the non paying bidder report. Ebay will remind them to make payment, they have a few days to respond (4 days???) and if they don't you win and get your fees back, then you can relist the item and they get an unpaid item strike on their account. I believe it's a 3 strikes and your out deal on ebay!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, contact the buyer. There is a way in you dashboard you can send them a reminder. If they still don't pay in a couple more days, I would file a report with eBay. After the report is closed, you can relist the item.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010