How is it my fault?! adult content

My brother hooked up with a girl I use to be friends with years ago. This is their 2nd time dating. I warned her about what he told me about fucking with her and only using her for sex. She didn't believe me saying she knows my brother better then I do. BLAH BLAH BLAH That was weeks ago.
Well my so called piece of shit brother spread on facebook that she has AIDS when she really doesn't. She broke up with him. Now, she is mad at ME for not trying to convince her hard enough. It's not my problem I told her she didn't believe me.
UGH! Well goodbye to her. Even though I feel bad for what my brother spread but she got what she deserved.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• people always want to shift blame to someone else. Don't worry about it. You're well rid of her. Even though your brother sounds like a major douchebag. Sorry.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• What he did was wrong and juvenile but you have no control over his life or hers, so no, it is NOT your fault in any way.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Its not your fault at all...she's a grown woman, capable of making her own choices and she choose to date your brother again without regards to what he really wanted. Now she's hurting and blaming everyone but herself for not opening up her eyes and being smart about who she dates...let her get over it in her own time, but in the meantime, keep doing you!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Not your fault. You warned her, and she chose to ignore you. She just doesn't want to admit she made a mistake and is choosing to blame you rather than carry her own responsibility. Nothing you can do about it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You did what you could to help and the rest was her choice...
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 5:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Hey, you did your part. She's just bitter because she was dumb enough to ignore your advice. Her loss.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well you did tell her what was going on she didnt believe you it is not your fault
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• HE'S EVEN OLDER THEN ME BY 2 YEARS. WHY DID I GET STUCK WITH SUCH AN IDIOT FAMILY...

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010