Not sure?

I have two laptop computers, one has a modem already in it, the other one, just bought today. My question is, what is the cheapest route to go when I what to get Internet access? A lady told me I can buy one for $100. Is that the cheapest I can get one? Where do I find a modem for my new one that has wifi? I am not computer literate at all. I would like to get the Internet access, but the quote is $50 a month with my phone. Is that the best deal? I would appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you, ladies.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 4:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Technology

• Why not buy a wireless router. It will broadcast wifi to both laptops and they only cost $30 at http://www.newegg.com/

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I get my wifi through charter cable. I think it totals an extra 30 bucks a month and that is for two computers.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2010