kissed him

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 6 years. He has cheated on me twice and I have taken him back both times. I just feel bad cause really I am not happy anymore. I find it hard though to not be with him. I have two kids with him and he is my first. I do have to say though I went out a couple weekends ago with a friend and met someone. I have been talking to him. Well this weekend I seen this guy again. This time I kissed him. I just don't know what to do now. I want to tell my boyfriend. But how do I do this? I don't want to be a liar and cheat on him so now I have to tell him. I just don't know what he is going to do.

mommyof2_1989

Asked by mommyof2_1989 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• He does not need your honesty considering he couldnt give you teh same in return. Just do what you can to move and get out of this relationship. Dont stay with him if youre nothappy
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• and by need i mean deserve
    Steph319

• DON'T TELL HIM!!! Figure out what you want first.
    Anonymous

• He can't be faithful to you, why would you stay with him? He doesn't love you, doesn't respect you, doesn't value you as a person or a partner. What is there honestly left after that? You can't trust him, clearly since he's been unfaithful twice. Honestly, there's no reason that you need to be with him. You're already moving on and you're already kissing other men. This is when you need to be the adult and end the relationship with your current. He should've ended it with you before he cheated, just as you should end it before you continue to cheat. You two shouldn't be together at all. Break it off and move on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• look sweetie you should do what is right for you good luck mama
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010