Is this possible?

Okay, I just found out that I am pregnant again! YEAH! So excited. My question is: is it possible for me to feel like I already have a pooch? I feel like my clothes are already getting tight! I am 5 weeks, and this is my 4th pregnancy. Is this even possible? I don't feel like I showed this quick with any of the others.

NAT24ROXY24

Asked by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes it is possible. I was my mother's first and she had to buy maternity pants at 6 weeks, so this being your 4th it is highly possible you could be showing. So happy for you. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Mom2Anarya

Answer by Mom2Anarya at 7:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I`ve heard you show faster with each pregnancy. I`ve seen it in my friends...don`t worry, it`s normal!
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• it is possible since this is a subsequent pregnancy. you're more likely to show sooner and possibly feel the baby move around sooner than you would in your first pregnancy. it's also possible it's just bloating from the pregnancy, a common and unfortunate early pregnancy symptom!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yep, I started getting one by about six weeks, this is my third.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes im prenant w/ baby number 5 and had to wear maternity jeans at just 6 weeks im 10 weeks now and look about 4 months pregnant
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 4:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2010