morning sickness

i havent had alot of morning sickness and now im 8 weeks. i think i vomitted perhaps 4 times but have nausea alot . im not complaining but i guess i somehow expected to be hugging the toliet more often.

amanda21384

Asked by amanda21384 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just depends on your Hcg levels, mine were really high and so I was sick an entire 17 weeks!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• hopefully you'll find something to make the nausea better. It's sometimes better to PUKE since then you at least have a chance of your tummy feeling better afterward ! My saving grace was sweet hard candies like life savers and butterscotch discs and also smelling sickening sweet chapsticks like bubblegum. like almost a weird aromatherapy. GOOD LUCK!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• dont worry, it gets better :D

but just know that more morning sickness has been proven to be holding a healthy baby ;]
    TifaniRLB

Answer by TifaniRLB at 5:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Try chicken noodle soup,it works great on tummy troubles like yours.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I was sick throughout the entire pregnancy with both of my kids, round the clock. But, I never threw up. I sipped water all day, and munched on pretzel sticks to keep the nausea at bay. It worked well enough so I didn't feel too bad, but I had pretzels and water on my bed table, because it really was 24/7.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I liked peppermint tea. I get the loose-leaf stuff, steep it according to the directions then put it over ice and drink it cold. This helped my nausea and heartburn.
    Mom2Anarya

Answer by Mom2Anarya at 7:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Aromatherapy with Lemon will help the nausea. Just smell it. Or if you like lemon then go ahead and have some lemonade.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010