Craving all that is dairy

im at my 8th week now and i dont know how soon all the nutty cravings kick in but i want ANYTHING in the dairy family. This is my first, but i was told this is a sign of it being a girl. How true is this? and what are some of your cravings?

amanda21384

Asked by amanda21384 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's true... With DS I craved Hot dogs with DD I craved Pinacoladas and Sushi... but not together.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Good lots of calcium, nothing wrong with that.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I never got any cravings ... good luck!~ and congrats.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I craved milk and fruit when I was pregnant with my 3rd. He is all boy. I didn't have many craving with my other 2, a boy, then a girl.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i havent heard of that. ive heard sweet cravings = girl, salty cravings = boy. i found the sweets to be true with the first, but not with the other 2 i had, cause i craved salty stuff and i have 3 girls. this is all just old wives tales anyway.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yup. I had those dairy cravings and craved rocky road ice cream all the time.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Not true for me either. When I was pregnant with DD I could not get enough Taco Bell.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010