Is there one commercial that you are really sick of?

For me it's the target commercials. I really don't like the rapping robot (to me it sounds like he keeps talking about Santa's balls). The one that makes me want to throw something at the TV, though, has to be the one with the kids opening the presents. Commercialism of the holiday at it's finest.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 5:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• so tired of the Kay's Jewelers one "I'm right here, and I always will be" during the storm Drives me and DH nuts!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Toyota Commercials are all annoying and Progressive
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• ALL of them and I really mean all of them. There are way to many anymore.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• there's a rapunzel bike and scooter commercial making my life miserable right now
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Toyota commercials for sure!
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 5:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Most all of them, I thought they were a just to let us know it's break time,..Oh no wait, horrible , roten , make sme wanna beat crap out of the makers,.. I used to mute it now I turn channel wait a bit then go back to channel whenever the ones that advertise you can call them and talk, date night with some sexy woman tellin gyou she is waiting for your call, fun fo rsingles or whatever, they come on late at night and same one usually is repeated about every commercial break, I cant stand to hear them from th eother room cause really are guys that stupid and/or lesbians and NO it wouldnt make it any better to have some sexy guy asking women to call, its stupid, annoying,.....even when I am starting to doze off I hear the voice, stupidity of it all and wake right up to switch channels.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 7:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't know if everyone has a Sonic fast food joint where you live, but down here the Sonic commercials are so stupid!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I hate progressive insurance commercials!!
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2010