Only 9% of Democrats Think Obama Will Be One of The Country’s Greatest Presidents, Down From 19%

WHY?? What happened?

(Fox News /pdf)- What are your expectations for Barack Obama’s presidency? Do you think he will be: 1. One of the country’s greatest presidents 2. A good president 3. An average president 4. A below average president 5. One of the country’s worst presidents.

www. weaselzippers. net

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 5:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL that doesn't surprise me. Pretty sad that his own party is turning their backs on him and thinking he's a failure.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I pick 5... but at least the rest of the nation seems to be growing a partial brain
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yeah, that 9% consists of him, Michelle, their daughters, Pelosi, Biden, Reid, Bo the non-existent dog, and Hillary! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't even keep up on the news, but when all these people started coming to my door to ask me to vote for this guy I never heard of... I decided not to even vote.
    Maybe that was wrong, but hey, I never even heard of Obama before he ran for president.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Weasel zippers...sounds totally reliable.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think he has made his presidency too much about "him" and too little about the American people. Whenever a president wants a bill to pass because its failure will make him look bad..............what about the people you swore an oath to serve. Don't become president if you can't realize it stops being about you and is about the country. It can't be what "you" want and has to be about what the people want. He proved that he doesn't listen to the people with several of the bills he helped push through. I think he will be known as a controlled president, corruption rampant in his administration, and his policies had the largest number of repeal.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Weasel zippers...sounds totally reliable-. Answer by UpSheRises

The Poll source was Foxnews/pdf. but I'm sure you'll whine about that too.LOL
    SavageGrl

Comment by SavageGrl (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If you are a democrat and you support Obama and his idiots then you support

1. the resigning of the Patriot Act
    2. Keeping the war going
    3. Keeping Guantanamo open
    4. appointing Monsanto Execs to key enviro and USDA positions
    5. Palestine

I could go on. He's not a democrat at all.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

***
    Don't forget the CafeMom Obama Mamas--they make up the remaining 8%!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh, you are right, Lori! Forgot all the minions on here! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010