How do you live your life God Driven!!

I always hope that I am living a God drivin life. I hear it from books and all. How do you try to live a God driven life?

tichelle

Asked by tichelle at 5:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I tell myself no matter how hard it gets to tolerate something, that if it is meant to be and God allows it, then who am I to step inbetween.
    Easier said then done I know.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Don't know I'm an Atheist
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am just SOOOOO relieved that I don't have to worry about pleasing some imaginary deity. You have definitely proven that if a christian doesn't have something to worry about, they will make something up!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We've pulled over and let the Goddess drive.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have my quiet time early in the morning before I start my day, which typically includes prayer, reading a Bible passage, and/or reading of an inspirational book. I also like to meditate on scripture. It keeps me centered/focused.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i close my eyes and pray whenever i drive a car. although i am currently on a ban i think this is a useful way to maintain interest in the bedroom department in my personal relationship with jesus. it is also restful and i arrive at my destination refreshed and attentive to the needs of men
    do_me22

Answer by do_me22 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2010