what should i do

i know my uncle is ill n family are all in denyle about well my husband normally lets me deal with things n he goes behind my back to email my mom about it, n then i get bs from my cousins wife n she then starts on about she will start on bs with my cousin saying about talks i had with her husband well only talks i ever had with him was when i got married n he was saying congrats, i might as well cut ties with my family if all im gonna do is get heart ache after heart ache n same with my husband why did he do this to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry I got lost after you went on and on about stuff that doesnt make sense
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• he emailed my mom about my uncle when he normally lets me deal with it n now im getting bs from my family cos of him he has now made matters worse for me n i've been called a liar
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I dont see why your family would be upset for him saying anything instead of you. After all he is your husband. They need to get use to him relaying info. Your family is making a big deal out of nothing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• maybe so but its made matters worse for me right now with them i cant talk to them, gonna be a lousy christmas this time around now n i cant tell him i know either i just gotta wait until he says something but he wont ever tell me so, n now i know what his fb status was about last week i should of seen the signs hope he can live with himself for putting through hell now n not having family anymore
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• possibly your family is over-reacting? (sounds like it) but you are over-reacting yourself.. family gets past issues.. not cut ties and also.. you and the hubby should have a LOOOONG talk.. dont know what the fb status has to do with it.. and dont know what he said ?? everyone in this situation of yours (including you, your hubby, and other family members) need to take a chill pill and everyone get on the same page.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't understand why you aren't going to talk with your hubby about this. If he doesn't normally do this, and he knew you didn't want to talk to your family about it, or weren't ready to do it yet, then he really should have stepped back and let you do it when you were ready to. He didn't, and it has caused you grief. Chew his ass. I'm sure he had good intentions, but, they are only good when it works out. He should have stayed out of it. I think you need to talk with him. Then talk with your family. If they won't listen to you, then let it go. You can't make then be rational.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010