Whew I am so tired.

This shopping is killing me. Why do I keep getting sucked in. Are you sucked in? Let me out....

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• I finsihed a long time ago... I couldn't handle the stress of having to do it this week, no way!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes...yes....yes, I will be so glad when this is done and over. It sure can take the joy out of it with the shopping and cooking and all. It's a lot of work for sure.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm sorry but I really can't relate. I just love Christmas. But then I shop all year round and have a special place where I hide all the presents and wrap and tag some of them as I go along so it isn't so overwhelming right at the end. Also I don't have little ones to watch constantly as my kid is almost 21 now. So I hope you finish soon and have time to relax and enjoy the season yet a little bit.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 4:53 PM on Dec. 21, 2010