well, im sorry that I cant drop everything and come look at your cleaning products

Earlier today I was watching my friends 6 week old son so she can go to the doctor and have lunch with her husband. So I was giving the baby a bath, and this guy comes to the door and kept ringing the door bell for 4 minutes, my dogs were barking their heads off. I knew it wasnt anyone I knew because everyone knows to call so I can put the dogs out and let them in. Anyways I rushed to wrap the baby in a towel because he kept ringing the door bell so obnoxiously like there was a fire or something, so I come to the door and tell him if he needs to ring the door bell more than twice that means no one wants to come to the door, and Im in a middle of a bath and dont have the time for him. He just kept talking and trying to sell me cleaning products. I told him im not interested and its cold and im not going to stand here, he just kept talking. I slammed the door, and he just kept ringing my door bell. I told him if he didnt go away ill call the cops, he called me a bitch and walked away. what an ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just venting

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 6:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• LOL We have one particular window/roof company that constantly comes to our door. At least 1x a month. And almost ALWAYS the same guy. Annoyed the crap out of me. One day, they came THREE times in ONE day-different guys in this instance. Anyways, I was trying to nurse the baby, so I had my 8 y/o answer the door (I could see from where I was) and tell the guy "We're not interested." Well, she sort of misunderstood and opened the door b4 he rang the bell, yelled out the door "We're NOT INTERESTED" and slammed the door! I about died laughing at the stunned look on the guy's face. He stood there a minute, waiting for me to get up and answer the door....and I never did. He gave me a nasty look throught he picture window on his way by. hehe
    purplemoosemom

Answer by purplemoosemom at 6:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Thats scary he could of been a crepper!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 6:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• wow...sounds like to me he wanted to get into your house. did you hear about the woman who wouldn't roll down her window for the man who told her she lost money in the store? she knew she didn't have that much cash on her and he started kicking and punching her window until she drove away, she called the police and found out there was a rapist in the area that was doing that!

good thing you didn't open the door.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Wow he must have been frustrated cause no one is buying from him.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I swear if i wasnt holding a baby, I would have punched him in the face
    leksismommy

Comment by leksismommy (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• What a jerk!
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 5:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010