How many times a day am I 'obligated' to...? adult content

Let's say I don't enjoy sex at all. (Speaking about the actual act of intercourse, there are other things I enjoy that we do as well.) I still give it up once a day, one GOOD time a day, and sometimes some head or a quickie in the morning.

My husband says this isn't enough, and if he had his way, we'd be having sex 5 times a day. He is seriously bothered by this.

I don't want to begin resenting him by doing it more than I want to, but I don't want him to be sexually frustrated, either.

Please don't say to spice things up in the bedroom, because things are already kinky and he says he's more than satisfied with the sex we already have.

Also, there is no way I'm ever going to enjoy intercourse. I just don't like penises, it isn't happening. I've already decided that if hubs and I split up, I will not be seeking out a relationship with another man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow! Your husband is a little crazy IMO! How would you ever get anything else done if you were having sex 5+ times a day?! Thats like once every 3 hrs while you're awake!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Sounds like there are deeper issues than "giving it up". Does he know about your penis feelings?
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My DH is lucky to get ANYTHING sex related more than once a WEEK!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i personally would tell him to have fun on his own, but that's just me :)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'd say your doing your part..people just have varying sex drives..I'll take him if you don't want him, I could have sex all the livelong day, there's nothing more fun imo..
    Anonymous

• We only have sex 2-4 times a week. That's crazy....not sure what to tell you!
    purplemoosemom

Answer by purplemoosemom at 6:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• See, that's what I thought, that once a day was good! I know a lot of men get less than that, but he seems to disagree.

I told him last night how I feel about sex, and I know I really hurt his feelings. He told me this morning that if I haven't minded doing it all these years then it shouldn't be a big deal to continue faking it...(my words, not his, but that's the gist of what he said)

I ordered the playboy channel for him...he just doesn't like to get himself off :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• maybe you just not into him? Sorry to hear that. Maybe you guys need a nice open talk about things.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• WoW what is really going on here?  I think there are far deeper issues than what you are listing (on both sides; yours and his) Are you only with him (and believe me I am not saying this rudely nor sarcastic) to hide the fact that you really are a lesbian?  I mean I really am wondering - and how old his your Dh?  Most men go through this early in life 18-23 and then it dwindles down and women pick back up around 40.  But if you "don't like" penis' .... hmmm (they are attached to men) this may be where the problem lies all together. Just sayin.

gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 6:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• guess im the odd one out i want to have fun with hubby but for health reasons im not able to have it but once a while. hubby is very much ok with this because we do other things together.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 6:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2010