hey ladies well i took a preg test and it came back positive but a few days later i got my period but after a few days wen my period was finished a week later ive wiped my self and seen tiny lite pink spots of blood on the tissue. i was wondering if you think that its possible for me to still be pregnet or if its just the remander of my perid

tashadt5

Asked by tashadt5 at 6:17 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• ALOT OF WOMEN CONTINUE TO HAVE PERIODS EVEN WHEN PREGNANT. MY MOM SAID SHE HAD HERS UNTIL SHE WAS 3 MTHS.ALONG WITH ME. I'VE HEARD ALOT OF WOMEN SAY THE SAME. TAKE ANOTHER TEST.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 6:27 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Its normal. i spotted all through my pregnancy....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 11:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• it is normal to have spotting. i'm sure you are also aware of "implantation bleeding". i had that and mistook (sp?) for a period. take another test! GL!
    l.bicks

Answer by l.bicks at 12:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• im in the same boat you are... except i have yet to take a pregnancy test... on oct26th i went on my pd and i got off on the 28th... just yesterday i went to the bathroom and there was light pink blood..
    im confused my self lol... im hoping im pregnant... best wishes to you
    mrsREElS

Answer by mrsREElS at 1:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• when i was prego for my daughter i spotted and i screamed and was a crying shakie mess! but to come to find out i was alrite it was just spotting a normal thing in pregnacy at the time i didnt know spotting was normal! im sure u are fine but if u are worried about talk to your doc or get another prego test!
    Juliannamommie

Answer by Juliannamommie at 5:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008