I am a married mom of 2, struggling thru each day...

trying to be upbeat and happy for my children, esp. this time of year. My husband is addicted to pills and though he is living with us, it is basically just me and my girls. I feel lonely and try every day to make the best for my children. Any other moms out there in the same place? Want to chat? Thanks...just having a really crappy day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• AWWWWW,,,,,I am so sorry you are having to go through this , any time you wanta talk or chat just hit me up ....hugs to you and your girls.
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Put on some Christmas music, or a Christmas video/DVD for your children to watch, or just sit down with a Christmas story and read quietly next to them. Or, put on a Christmas story on CD/ tape and let them listen. I'll be praying for you, and your situation.
    Graciousseven

Answer by Graciousseven at 7:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yeah. I am a single mom trying make a better way. You cam pm or msg me.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 7:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Sorry to hear that things are hard right now. I have never gone through this although I have a good friend who did. I know it was very hard until they got divorced and she could move on with her life.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Look around for a group in cm that you may feel connected too, There are sooo many here! In the meantime we are always around to talk to, just pm me
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• *cyber hugs* so sorry to hear what you're going through. It's rough being a single mom, but on top of that dealing with someone like your husband must take it's toll. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and I hope for something positive to happen to you or for you.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• aww I am sorry...My SO and I are having it rough too..many days I want to be alone and say screw it all. Well your situation is harder but holidays can be hard when your life is less than perfect. I try to get wrapped up in the holiday traditions with my kids I want to be memorable even though inside I am having a scroog moment. We watch alot of holiday movies and listen to holiday music because it makes us all happier...LOL Try to look forward and know its one day....I know whwn days are crappy day after day this is not easy!

((((((HUGS))))))))
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• (((Hugs))) Ill say a prayer things get better for you.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• AWWWWW,,,,,I am so sorry you are having to go through this .
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 9:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Sending you love. I am so so sorry your dealing with this. I love listening to Christmas carols this time of year maybe that would brighten your day. Love to you sister.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010