Could I be psychic?

Weird things have been happening to me that I can not explain, and I just wanted to get some feedback from you moms.
One day I went to visit my grandmother, she owns an in home bakery, and she was counting some tarts she had laid out on the table, silently in her head (I walked in on the last 5). As soon as I walked in the door #87 popped in my head, as if someone whispered it to me. When she was done, she said ok that's 87 tarts. I was shocked, but did not say anything to her because her Religion does not believe in such things. A couple weeks ago, I have started having weird dreams, they would stick out to me so much that I would later call my sister and tell her, for instance, in one of my dreams my son, whom I can NEVER EVER get up at 6:30am to get ready for school, got up all happy and smiling without me having to wake him up, he came in my room and was holding a red t-shirt that he wanted to wear to school. In the dream I put it on him, and sent him off to school with his father. I later ended up at the school for some odd reason, and there was a guy shooting the kids. I immediately woke up and went to wake him up. It was odd because he was happy and smiling like in my dream. He ran into the bathroom, brushed his teeth, and came to me with the RED shirt I saw in my dream. WTH??? I told him no, that I had already picked out his clothes, and he started crying. I called my sister and she told me to let him wear it, that maybe the shirt will protect him. So I let him wear it and I printed out a protection prayer and placed it in his pants pocket. Needless to say nothing happened to him. On another occasion, in a dream, I was at my son’s school waiting to pick him up. (If your child is a car rider, all the parents have to line their cars up and pull up to a designated pick up for kids who are not bus riders.) My car is usually first in line. In the dream, I was first in line, and then this white car pulled in front of me, then a blue or gray looking car pulled up behind him, so now two cars were parked illegally in front of me cutting in line. I once again told my sister. Later that day when I went to pick up my son, I was once again first in line, out of no where a white Cadillac pulled up in front of me. I did not think anything of it, just that they might me dropping someone off, looked up a little later and it was still there, while looking up at it a bluish gray Pontiac pulled up behind him and parked. I could not believe it and immediately called my sister and told her it happened again. More things have happened, but these where the most recent. Please help. I am getting scared because I don’t want to see anything horrible it this is real and the abilities gets stronger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would say from a Christian perspective you are gifted in the word of knowledge and Prophetic.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Why would you be afraid ?,it is a gift . use it wisely

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I really do not understand why you would tell your sister about thinking of cars in front of you in line at school. I am sorry but I am a skeptic.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• tootoobusy, when it started I told her everything, I would tell her some completely random stuff, and unlike some people, I talk to my sister about everything. EVERYTHING. this was just one of the many dreams I told her about, and she was the one that told me to call her and tell her what dreams stuck out to me, so she can keep an unbiased account and in this case its not a matter of you being a skeptic, IF YOU DID NOT READ, LET ME REITERATE, I DON'T WANT THIS ABILITY.......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I see things before they happen too, bad things, sometimes to strangers, sometimes friends, I'm usually not in a position to help and feel overwhelmed by the implied obligation of being given the knowledge..I don't understand it but have been very grateful at times to be in tune like I am, I've been able to avoid all kinds of bad things just by listening to that inner voice. Don't be scared like I was in my 20's about it..I walked away from God because my shoulders felt too small to carry the load I felt was being placed on me..I cut myself off intentionally and stopped praying, started concerning myself with the things of life most people concern themselves with that don't really matter..and I got off track, waaay off track..be grateful for your knowledge, it's a blessing, trust it without question, always.
    Anonymous

• You could be. And if it's something you don't want you ask God or your guardian angels or whatever to take it away. That it's not something you want at this time. Yes this ability of precognition can be turned off. However should you change your mind later it is harder to turn back on.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Exactly it is a gift.... I have it... but I do not broadcast it on the internet :-) I am careful and wise who I share things with.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• oh and I mean I have the gift of the Word of Knowledge and the Gift of prophesy. I am not psychic meaning I do not tap into the demonic realm.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Iam a libra and ive been want to know this two
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It's instinct. It's our minds ability to put meaning in chaos. It's our ability to predict what else can happen. It's our mother's instant to see and predict all that can go wrong and find a way past it. It's normal. You're not the only one. But if you try to cut this off from yourself, you will be causing harm. You will lose something for getting rid of it. There is nothing to fear in this. The future remains unwritten and changeable. Face your fears. You will be stronger in spirit for doing so.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010