how can i make my daughter see that her bf is cheatting on her? adult content

on sunday my daughter(16)went to her bf house while there his sisters told her he was cheatting on her with an older girl but my daughter wont believe them what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• nothing. unfortunatley she is a teenager in "love" until she realizes it for herself she isnt going to listen to anyone else
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 7:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You can support her when she finally does realize what's happening and is hurting. Other than that, there is nothing you can do.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nothing the daughter will have to learn on her own.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I really don't think there is anything you can do. The best thing you can do is be there for her so if he is cheating on her you can comfort and help her when they break up or when she sees the truth.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I agreee with katiPeas, plus if you try to push it, when she does come to the realization she could blame you too. Just sit back and be her safe place to fall when it happens.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well, it sounds like she got the message loud and clear. Just like any of us I think its going to take her a moment or two to process. She will come around when shes ready, and I have a feeling it wont be too long. Watch your kid and be amazed mom,,,she will come out of this one stronger for it
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think that a 16 year old should not be dating seriously. There is no reason that he should not be seeing others and she should as well.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nothing. She's 16 she needs to grow up and learn things on her own at some point.
    How do you know he's cheating? Maybe the sister was just trying to start drama.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Do you know for a fact that he is cheating. If you do, then tell her the facts. If this is only something you heard, just remember it might not be true. Support her in whatever she decides to do. Be there for her. Do you mean by cheating that he was having sex with someone else? At 16 she's too young for this type of dating drama.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The sisters might not know the whole story about his hanging around the older girl so all you can do really is just support her decison to ignore the obvious and be there to catch her when/if she falls.
    myfirstgirl2311

Answer by myfirstgirl2311 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010