breaking up

im gonna be leaving my dh at some point, he has pushed me far to many times now n instead of being closer now we're pregnant again its pushing me further and further away, right now im only staying here until i know i get the kids, i just cant take anymore n right now courts would see it in his favour he has a job so he can provide for them im english n cos i now dont have a family to go to or a home i wouldnt be good enough to provide for them but i wouldnt be on streets i have friends who have said i can stay with them so wish me luck with the fight to get my kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• good luckIm glad you and your children will be getting the hell out of there! The sooner the better. Good LUCK!!!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Does it really have to end this way? What about your children? Don't they need their father in their lives? Is it so bad you can't work it out? What about couples therapy. Tell him how unhappy you are, without screaming and yelling. Talk to each other. I'm not bashing you at all, I feel for you, because you feel it has come to a point of leaving. For your children though, stop and think, what about them? Divorce is running rampant in America and it's tearing families apart.
    airmanswifey02

Answer by airmanswifey02 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That's one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever read.

On topic, I'd do what I could to find a decent job and find some kind of childcare so that you can keep working.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i cant work health problems so going back to england i would get all the benefits to help me as i cant work n would get all the child tax and everything for 18years on each child
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I wish you the very best. I am a similar situation with my hub and it sucks. Hang in there and do what is best for you and the kids. =-) Blessings your way!
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 8:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• im trying my best to work things out for the kids sake and for the sake of the unborn child, hopefully something will work out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Good luck.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 2:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2010