Best breakfast ever?

Mine can be found at IHOP. Cinnabon pancake breakfast. Three- or four-stack pancakes with the Cinnabon frosting and cinnamon filling

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 7:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Between this question and Food Network tonight I'm going to end up starting breakfast at 1 am! I'd have to go with my homemade french toast...but the caramel apple stuffed kind at IHOP isn't bad, either.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• What I make every Christmas morning. Pork chops, eggs, biscuits and gravy, fried potatoes, sliced tomatoes, and cinnamon apples. It's been a tradition in my family for three generations.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My hubs makes an egg sandwich that is so yummy! Maybe because he does not cook often so it is a real treat, who knows?

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 10:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• LOL, the best breakfast I have had recently was at the hospital. It was probably because I was so hungry because I had not eaten in a while and I was very stressed worried about my DD. It was a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on a croissant. It was so good I even think about it noweventhough we are home and things are going well.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Eggs Benedict--Courtyard
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh my gosh that cinnabon pancake stack sounds heavenly! My favorite is stuffed french toast. I make it myself with whipped cream/dulce de leche, a slab or butter, and mashed up fruit. Nutella is awesome to use as well.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Eggs benedict - wherever it is served
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• is my home food for bfast!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 9:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The Kentucky Hot Brown served at brunch at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 9:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My favorite breakfast is found at Jimmy's Egg. It is called Biscuits Debris. It has two homemade buttermilk, country creamy gravy, grilled sausage and ham, topped with melted cheddar cheese. All that is served with home fries or hash browns. It is so good with a cup of their yummy coffee.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 10:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010