For all the ladies that dont feel pregnant:

Earlier a question was asked about not feeling pregnant. At 5 wks, I felt draaiined, boobs were extremely sore, and I had low pelvic pain. At 11wks today, I sleep all the time, but basicly feel normal. At what point did you start to feel like you weren't pregnant? and how far are you now?

san126

Asked by san126 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am not pregnant but there was never a point I did not feel pregnant with all three of my kids. The second trimester is typically the best as your body is more adapted to the pregancy and hormones are more level. BUT all pregnancies were different with my second I was sick all the way till like 16weeks with morning sickness.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm not pregnant either, but I didn't FEEL pregnant with my kids until I could actually feel them moving and my belly started growing. I never had morning sickness or nausea and just didn't 'feel' pregnant until there was movement.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am 4 months pregnant with my 3rd child. With my first child I didn't feel pregnant at all. If I closed my eyes and the baby wasn't moving, I didn't feel different.. That was until I was 36 wks and nothing felt comfortable. Why my second child, I had a weeks worth of nausea early in pregnancy and then it was just like the first one. With this pregnancy, I am really nauseous, had cramping, etc. I have just started feeling normal again. Good luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Thanks Ladies
    san126

Comment by san126 (original poster) at 6:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• with my 1st pregnancy, I never felt pregnant really aside from being super tired and sore boobs... with my 2nd I was feeling awful through my 1st trimester and started feeling "normal" around 12 weeks
    Daniele23

Answer by Daniele23 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010