Why do Men Want sex With Their Ex??

Why do men want sex with their ex?I mean why do they pick their ex and they don't go get it from somone else?Do they have feelings for their ex?or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree when its easy and plus been there done that then why wouldn't they.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well if they are having sex with their ex's then yes I'm sure feeling is still there either feelings of love, like or just plain horny.
    Not all men want sex with their ex's I know My husband said he doesn't see why he even slept with any of them
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think it is because it is easy and known. It is much easier to have sex with someone you have already had a relationship with. I am not even sure that it is that they still have feelings for their EX I just think it makes the most sense. I also agree not all men want to have sex with their EX's.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It's probably because that is what is familiar to them. There is no guessing and they already know what to do with that partner. Less intimidation.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010