Irregular period...(tmi)

Okay so my period was two weeks late. Then I got my period and now I am on my 10th day of bleeding. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• it happen to a couple of people i know.. my friends got put on BC to help it.. worked for one of them and not the other.. u need to go see ur dr though. it could be something more then just heavy period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I know that I need to see a dr. the thing is i don't have a regular dr, because I just got insurance for the first time in 5 years so I know that i will have to wait to get an appt.....Im just getting nervous over here in the mean time : /
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• actually that just happened to me this month as well I bled for 12 days though I don't know what it is either but heres a bump for ya I would like to know this as well
    one_white_rose

Answer by one_white_rose at 1:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Mine stay irregular I ididnt have one last month and so far this month I havent,and I know Im not preggo I had a tubal 5 yrs ago,so I am seriously thinking about calling my OB.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 3:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2008