Why Do People Want Friends With Benefits??

Why do women want friends with benefits?Especially with their exboyfriends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree friends with benefits is fun. When my DH and i first met that is how we started out, then we dated for a while. Then we broke up and went out with other people. Finally we got back together and have been married for 13 years.

Now I would not want a friend with benefits, even with one of my ex's.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Someone is hostel about ex's.....

Friends with benefits is fun. People do it when they aren't looking for a commitment but still want sexual pleasure.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Because, there is no commitment, and both are free to "shop around" without cheating, and there is no breakup if a better person comes along. Being friends with benefits with the ex bf is wanted because the woman knows his faults and its a comfortable arrangement.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Exactly mommy of two.....Cuz it's fun and you are not looking for a committment. Hubs and I started that way and were for about 3 years until it did work it's way into more.Also you choose your ex because it's comfortable annd you know what you're getting
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• They usually don't want commitment, but the majority of these people aren't truly happy either.
    airmanswifey02

Answer by airmanswifey02 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think it's gross (for me)- I have a hard time sleeping with someone I'm not emotionally attracted to.....but to each their own!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Because it is fun...WHY not? I mean 2 adults can have sex...It kinda works out great for some people....
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Because sometimes you don't want all the hassles of a relationship, but still feel a need or desire for a physical connection to another person.

Or to be crude, you don't want a boyfriend and your battery operated "friend" isn't cutting it anymore.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010