All of a sudden...

I feel like hell again! What happened?! lol!

I'm 11 weeks pregnant and from 5 to 10.5 weeks I felt like crap all the time. Nauseated, tired, weak with no energy or motivation, sore breasts. Lately though, I've been doing quite a bit better. However today I feel awful again. Got nauseted several times today, my stomach hurts after eating, my nipples feel like they're burning off and I can barely keep my eyes open. I thought coming up to second tri meant I'd feel better! :(

Friday I had to have a urine sample done because I thought I may have infection due to discharge and one episode of brown urine. OB never called me back today like he was supposed to but I've been on amoxicillin the entire weekend...so I can't imagine my weakness is due to this.
I did stay up really late having a deep discussion with hubby and my great aunt ended up in the hospital so maybe I'm just stressing but I didn't think that stuff would make my body literally weak and tired.

Is it normal to suddenly feel so blah again? My eyes burn and it's hard to focus. I almost looked pale earlier. I thought maybe it was anemia but my OB never said anything was wrong with my blood tests last month. Can anemia start up randomly at any time during pregnancy? Or am I just being paranoid and need to just go take nap? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is quite normal. I would towrds you being paranoid. Sadly you could feel like this from beginning to end. We all hope that we will feel better in the second trimester but we are not all that lucky.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• AWWW pregnancy how do I miss thee...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The nausea could be from stress and dehydration. Brown urine means you are not drinking enough and believe me you do not want to end up in the hospital. I was 7 months prego with my 1st and had blood in my urine. I went in found out I had a bladder infection they stuck me in the hospital over night on fluids and meds, by morning my kidney hurt so bad. My bladder infection had turned into a kidney infection and it was worse they labor. It also landed me 3 days in the hospital, not fun at all.

Try relaxing and dirk plenty of fluids. One thing my dr. told me is if your lips are dry you are not drinking enough. good luck.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010