how do you coupe with waiting..tired of being pregenant only have a month to go

myfirstgirl2311

Asked by myfirstgirl2311 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• live eachday! Get lots of rest, take some time for yourself!!!!!!!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 8:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• thanks that helps a little bit
    myfirstgirl2311

Comment by myfirstgirl2311 (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I cried a lot.... My dh kept telling me the baby would come when it was ready. And I would tell him, I am ready already. I think what got me threw it was the love for the baby and wanting what was best for it. It is hard. My two biggest fears where go over due and when I finally went in that the dr. would send me home. Lucky for me neither happened. Keep your chin up and keep yourself busy, the less time you have to think about it the faster it will be over.

Good luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't know as I never got to make it that far into the pregnancy but having been ont he other side of the coin I will say to cherish every moment you have left and know that your growing that baby to be as healthy as it can. Spend some time for yourself and your SO and enjoy the last few weeks, maybe make a belly cast or have pics done. Take up a new hobby if you have the time?
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I feel your pain but mine should have been here by now.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 9:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I made sure the house was clean, baby clothes were ready and then I just relaxed. Enjoy this time and try to remember how many women would give anything to be where you are and will never have that chance.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010