is this okay? adult content

A few hours ago i went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was a little pink color on the paper. I'm a little worried cause i'm 6 weeks pregnant. I didn't have this happen when i was pregnant with my first and since then i haven't seen it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• As long as it's only when you wipe and not more than that, it's probably normal.

It can be related to sex or pushing from a bowel movement.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Could be implantation bleeding and sometime light spotting in pregnancy is totally normal and doesnt always mean anything bad. Call your OB and let them know though as they may want to do an ultrasound or check your hcg levels. Good luck mama!! Ty not to stress.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• ok thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• could be nothing, but i really dont know!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 8:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I had a little pink on the toilet paper when I wiped during my last pregnancy. I think it's pretty normal.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I had several scares like that with my first pregnancy. I started spotting around 7 weeks and went to the dr. It stopped and about a week later it started again. It happened a total of 3 times and the last time was bleeding and not just spotting. Luckily I did not miscarry and the dr. could not explain the spotting episodes I was having. They did tell me that some spotting around the time you would have your period is normal. If you experience continues bleeding, heavy bleeding, and/or cramping you should contact your dr. Good luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It could be several things.. implantation, sex, etc. Should be fine.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Quite normal.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I had some spotting around 8 weeks or so and everything worked out fine. If it turnes into more than spotting or you have pain or contractions call your doctor immediately.
    Blessings...
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 8:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• sounds normal. you'll probably be okay
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010