If your pets could talk, what would they say?

Here's what mine would say:

Male cat: I want to go outside. Is it time to go outside? Let me outside. Feed me, where's my food? Can I have moist food, huh huh please please please? Oh let me rub against your leg, hey, is it nighttime yet? I want to go outside, let me out let me out let me out!

My dog: I'm feeling happy! Let's play! Where's my chew toy? Oh look, shiny! nom nom nom

Female cat: You touch me, and I will bitchslap you to kingdom come (said to male cat or dog)! To us: I see the bottom of my bowl, refill it please. I don't care if there's food in the rest of the bowl, as far as I'm concerned if I can see the bottom, it's empty. Do as I say. Why the hell did you have to bring those other creatures into my roost? And what the hell is that 2-legged miniature version of you doing here? *sigh* A Queen's work is never done! Don't touch me I said!

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pets

• My Australian Shepherd Guy- "Mommy Is it dinner time yet? It is dinner time YET? Oh look, my ball! Play fetch play fetch play fetch PLEASE mommy?!?!?! Oh it's the baby! Can I kiss you will you pet me huh kisses & belly rubs huh huh huh you funny-looking puppy? *SLURP* Hey it's daddy I better be good now."

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• "OMG...why are you bothering me? Don't you know that I've only had 16 hrs sleep today...I'm exhausted.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Both are 5 year old Female Chihuahuas:

Paris Lola: Look what I can do!!! Look what I can do!! I can spin and dance like a ballerina.. see me spin and dance?? Ok.. ummm...so where's my cookie??? Wait.. maybe I didn't do it right, I'll try again! Look what I can do!! I'm spinning and dancing like a freakin ballerina on crack and I'm getting dizzy already.. where the hell is my damn cookie???

Bella Mia: Yea, I used to dance and spin like my stupid skinny sister before I gained a couple pounds and now that doesn't happen anymore. Yea, now they call me "fat lady", "Fatty McButterpants", "Shamu".. whatever! I let them describe me as a roll of Charmin toilet paper.. I know I'm squishably irresistible and I pretend that I don't understand just because they say it in a sweet voice... I really don't care as long as they keep giving me cookies!"

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my cat would say "oh my god PLEASE stop singing to me!"
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Would you make those kids leave me alone! I don't want to be loved on right now.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Food. Food? Food! FOooood? I love you. Food.

I have 2 retrievers
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Pet me. Pet me. Love me.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My cat Dilly- I tolerate your kisses because you feed me. As soon as you leave the room I'm going to tip your water over. Are you crazy woman! If you get in that tub you'll get wet! Don't you know how long it takes to dry?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He'd be the dog in the Bacon treat commercial. "Bacon, bacon, give me bacon!"
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 11:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Mommy, can I go , please, can I, can I can I.........
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 6:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2010