how do u get comfortable at nite when your 8 months pregnant?

I have tried my side half sitting up a body pillow between my legs snuggling against my SO. help

myfirstgirl2311

Asked by myfirstgirl2311 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I ended up sleeping in the recliner for the last month. It still wasn't comfortable. I feel your pain!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Have you tried proppping your actaul belly on some small pillows? or a wedge under it? it seemed to take some pressure off of mine and made sleeping easier(9but I never made it allt he way to 8 months))
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Kinda half on my sidevon an air bed with a pillow under my tummy and back and my feet up.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 8:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• there is only one solution, giving birth in a month. sorry momma. hate to tel you but at this point there isnt really any solution. just bearing it through to the end now! huggles
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Okay this souds stupid but what you need is one pillow between your knees and one pillow supporting your belly(just tuck it under you belly) while on your side...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• LOL. There's only one was to get comfortable when you're 8 months pregnant - give birth.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I didn't have an issue. I slept mostly on my tummy until the day I had them. I just had one leg cocked out to the side to keep some pressure off.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i used to use the body pillow, have the temp down in the room, fan blowing, and i had it ok'd through my ob/gyn for me to take a sleep aid (which also helped my kids not be night owls after birth)
    usmcgirl86

Answer by usmcgirl86 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I slept on the couch both my pregnancy we have a sections and it curves so i curled up and my belly was against the pillows and i slept like a baby :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• with my first, i was okay till like 7months and ended up with 2 pillows between my legs and 3 under my head. poor hubby. Due to the baby being on a nerve. my leg would jump for no reason.
    2nd baby i slept on the couch from 16weeks till the day he was born. i was able to put my leg up on the couch cushion and be on the side the was the most comfortable. becuz the same reason as the first. it just takes some figuring out. hope u get some rest.
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 1:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2010